We are accepting applications until January 31st for the 2020 festival. Please join us for another exciting year.
In February, the Taste Restaurant Committee will review all completed applications received by the deadline date and will begin filling the available space. Chain restaurants will be given consideration only if local restaurants do not fill every available space.
To be considered for entry into the event, your Restaurant must:
- Be a public-eating place, whose primary commercial function is to serve food to the general public.
- Offer seating at the principle place of business.
- Be open year-round in Western New York.
There is a $700 entry that includes:
- One 15 x 15 tent
- Signage identifying your Restaurant name
- Menu signage
- All necessary permits and fees
- Roaming event security
Taste of Buffalo retains 18% of sales after NYS sales tax is withheld.
Restaurants that are selected to participate will be required to comply with all Menu Item requirements and adhere to the Guidelines and Rules of the Taste of Buffalo. Details will be provided upon acceptance.
"Taste" item = Smaller sized portion of any menu item you will be serving
Healthy Option = lower in fat, cholesterol & sodium. Item will require approval based on guidelines to be provided.